Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog names are tough!!!

You would think that coming up with a name for a blog would be pretty easy... NOT! Thinking up the name is easy, having it be avialable is down-right tough! 'Dear Diary' was taken, 'Just another day in paradise' was already used, even the name of my old blog with another server was gone!!! Soooo, when in doubt, go back to what most people know you as already, right?

I had another blog, and I poured my heart and soul into it. But the relationship it was designed to help me with is over, so maybe having that blog disappear was fates way of telling me to start over in more ways than one...

My intention with this blog is to have someplace where I can spill my innermost worries, thoughts, joys, concerns, hopes... and just a bunch of boring stuff sometimes LOL!

PLEASE respond here! I had alot of hits on my old blog, but very few comments. This time it would be really nice to know I'm not alone out here in cyberland :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great beginning, Terri. Great to hear from you again in blog-form. Here's hoping for great things to report in the coming year.

Chula

Heartzlady said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that my first comment(s) are from you!!!!

It's nice to have someplace to put all the thoughts running thru your head, and then get to go back and see how things have changed over time :)

Hmmm, things I hope to be able to blog about over the next year... sounds like a great new blog post to me! Thanks for the idea WEG!

Cowgirl said...

HI!

Just found your blog because you linked to me. Thank you! Your not alone in cyberland, although sometimes it feels like it when no one leaves comments. Welcome back!

cheers

Heartzlady said...

Cowgirl, I really like you're blog!!