Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just another day

it's just another day in Paradise :)

It's been 2 full days of just me and the dogs in the house... what can I say I'm lovin' it!!! I've been able to come online whenever I want, I even moved the laptop out onto the lanai so I don't have to go into my bedroom to check email or visit my websites! It's liberating to be able to go to the forum and not have to 'hide' every few minutes LOL!!!

My personal life is picking up. Looks like there may be an end to the chronic case of WTS I've been suffering from, and being able to have sex again wouldn't be a bad thing! LOLOLOL!

I'm going to state for the record, lies of omission are still lies! and if you have something to tell someone that you think will keep them from wanting to be back with you, tell them up front, don't wait till they're falling for you again!!! Right now I'm so angry over someone doing this to me that I can't even send them an email telling them how I feel, let alone talk to them on the phone! It's simply not right to hold back IMPORTANT details because you're afraid to risk being rejected.

Ok, back to my happy place LOL!

Maxx has had to stay at home instead of going to work with me because mom's dog doesn't do well at my work. The first night he shredded up the 'piddle pad' I'd put down just in case they needed it. So last night I put him into his 'soft crate'. It's from WalMart and it pops-up and has net sides and a net front flap/door that zips closed. What can I say, I have a brilliant dog! I came home this morning to find him waiting for me at the door instead of in his crate! He'd unzipped it!!!! Guess he had enough time on his hands to figure out how to get free LOL!

I'm going to Ft Lauderdale in 3 weeks to meet a woman I've been wanting to meet for years! She's an 'online friend' who I really enjoy reading and talking to. The night before we go a couple of us girls are having a slumber party at my house. It's so great when you can turn 'online friends' into real women who come over and hang-out and travel with you! The Internet CAN be a dangerous place, but it's also full of real people who make the greatest friends :)

Ok, time to go get changed for work...

No comments: