Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy week

It's been a very long week here!

It started with Mom having a dr's appointment, which led to a trip to the hospital the next day for a heart cath, which led to 2 stints being put into the vessels around her heart, which led to her staying overnight in the hospital, which meant I had to call off work for 2 nights, which lead to problems finding people to cover my shift, which led to me getting very tired and irritated with nearly everyone. It's capped off with Mom feeling more herself and being bored with her exercise restrictions, and doing way to good a job with the 'do for me cause I'm restricted' stuff.

Actually one good thing may have come out of this past week, aside from her improved health which of course is a great thing, but we went to dinner Tuesday night and had an important conversation. I THINK I finally got thru to her about how her 'half empty' comments are effecting me... so things may finally be getting better in that area!!! She's says I'm a bitch to live with, which may be true lately, but I think I got her to understand that alot of the bitchiness is coming from her half-empty viewpoint. We're both working on it, so hopefully things will get better soon!

One of the best things to come out of the past week is she's now healthy enough to fly out West like she had scheduled. She leaves in a little over a week, and I was thinking she was gone for 4 weeks, when actually she'll be gone for 5 weeks!!!

YIPPIE!!!!

She's going to get to go enjoy herself visiting family and I can relax, breath, watch bad tv and come online with complete privacy LOL!!!! Now, if only I had some company during that time it would be even better WEG!!!

So a busy week, but a productive one... life could always be better, but for the moment it's good :)

3 comments:

Jean said...

I just found your blog from Todd/Suzy. I've enjoyed reading it. That's great your mom is feeling good enough to go on her trip/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I also found your link on Todd and Suzys site, so wanted to come say hello :)

Heartzlady said...

I love Todd and Suzy's blog!!

Glad to have you here, this place is going to become much more DD, D/s, spanking oriented again soon WEG!

~ Terri