Friday, September 19, 2008

Random update

Sorry for the delay in blogging updates. Privacy is hard to find around here now, and coming on here and 'talking' is something I do with emotion, and it's difficult to come here and blog then leave my room and be 'normal'. I'll definately have to work on this tho, I don't like when blogs I read don't update on a regular basis, so I don't want to be what I don't like having done to me.

If your brain isn't twisted and semi-fried from that last sentence, keep reading LOL!

Things with mom and I are better. We haven't found our 'room-mate' rhythm again yet, but it's a vast improvement over the first few days.

The drive from Ohio to Florida was tough. The only other time I've been on those highways was with J, and there were alot of memories on that drive for me. The worst was crossing the state line between North & South Carolina and remembering 'playing' with J each time we were on that stretch of road... there's possibly some truckers out there with stories to tell of what they saw in the van/car WEG! Stopping in the first restarea in South Carolina brought me to tears. That's where the first palm tree is on that drive and it was always something special to me. It meant we were really 'away' and going to have 'us' time. Seeing it this time was a shock because I hadn't even thought about seeing it, so it really kicked me in the heart when it came into view.

I don't know what to say I miss the most... intimacy, sex, spanking, DD, or all of the above. I can't imagine feeling those feelings again with anyone else, so I don't hold out much hope of having 3 things on that list ever again. Ok, enough of that, I don't want to be depressed today!!!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to grab the least amount of sleep my body requires then I'm heading out to spend time with C & her husband L. I love spending time with them and haven't really gotten to do so in months!! C and I have been able to get together a couple of times over the summer, but I haven't seen L since the Spring. Tomorrow is dinner, drinks and 'dish'... I can't wait!!

Angel is back online!!! I miss reading her blog(s) and am thrilled she's back online. I'd like to link her new blog on my blogroll, but will wait till she says it's ok first :)

No comments: