Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Darn thunderstorms!

I'd written this really long, very honest blog post the other day. Actually I was almost finished writting but had not quiet finished it. Then Mother Nature apparenty decided I didn't need to blog that day. What had been a quiet afternoon rain turned into a raging thunderstorm, and the first lightening burst blew the electric here and POOF went my blog post :(

Work is work. I'm still bored mindless and giggling over actually being paid to stay up all night and watch movies and read. In this economy I'm just grateful for a paycheck, so I'm not complaining too much.

Politics have been keeping my attention lately. I won't go into the details of who I beleive and who makes me scream at the tv, but those who know me know who I'm backing and know they won't be changing my mind.

I've been thinking alot about J lately. He'd planned so much on his 401K allowing him to retire (or semi-retire) in the next few years. I know he's very cautious about his investments, but with the stockmarket nightmare going worldwide, I can't stop worrying about how he's being effected. As much as he hurt me, I hate the thought that all he'd wanted for himself and his future could now be destroyed. I can stay I'm past him all I want (and in someways I am), but when you love someone who you imagine growing old with, I guess you never stop worrying about them and hoping they're not in pain.

Yup, I still love him and wish things were different. Today is just one of those days.

Maxx is getting bigger and bigger. His mom was 6 lbs and his dad was 8 lbs and at 6 months old Maxx is now 11 lbs! If he gets much bigger he won't fit on my lap LOL! He's still a big baby tho and the main man in my life. Wonder how he'll feel about me next month when I take him in to get neutered? LOL!

Ok, well that's it for here for now. I'll try to post more often and keep a better eye out on the weather.

No comments: