Thursday, March 19, 2009

You know you're a spanko when...

Lately I seem to be seeing lifestyle reminders everywhere!

There was the day I was driving by the pizza shop and read the sign that says:


NOW SERVING SUBS

and all I can think is it's' about time and I need someone to 'serve' me!

That same day I am sitting at a red light and see the sign on the van beside me:

LET DOM HANDLE IT

this time was for 'Dominic's handyman service', but that's not where my brain went!

While out of town with friends at the beach I see this couple come out of a restraurant. He puts his arm around her shoulder and she puts hers around his waist. They look so 'cute', she's got her head tilted up saying something to him and he's got his tilted slightly listening to what she's saying. I'm thinking how cute and romantic they look, and how I wished I was them at that moment.
Then, I don't know what she had been saying to him, but his arm came off her shoulders and his hand CRACKED her in the middle of her butt so hard I could hear it over the thousands of people, the ocean, and being about 20 feet away! He hooked his thumb into her left pocket and kept 'patting' her tush! Meanwhile she'd come up onto her toes and is now desparetly putting her right hand back trying to block those pats and get his thumb out of her pocket.... and I REALLY wished I was them at that moment LOL!

That same day we're all getting a bit hot in the sun and go looking for the 'kiddie area' for the friends kids to play in and some shade for the grown-ups. There's a bizillion signs along the boardwalk, it seemed like each store had at least 3 signs trying to lure you into them vs the one next door. But my eyes immediately went to and focused on this one...
Now, of course they're selling RACKETBALL paddles, but that's not where my brain went!

And, now there's what happened today....

I went to the grocery store across the street a while ago to get milk. While I was there I ran into someone I knew and 'wandered' the store with him. Of course this meant I bought more than the 2 gallons of milk I went into the store to buy.

One of the store managers also lives in the neighborhood where I do, and the 3 of us ended up wandering together thru the store. When we were done shopping we headed towards the checkout isles. My friend checked out first (he had more stuff than I did lol). The conversation went like this:

Manager: "Where are your canvas bags?"

Me: "Oh crap! I forgot them in the car!".

Manager: "Do I need to spank you to get you to remember them?"

Me: "Well, somebody should!"

Register guy: "Do I need to go someplace else for a minute?"

I'm cracking up and so is the manager. The 'friend' I was with looked completely lost and unsure what to say! It seems like I'm apparently oozing my spanko-pharamones again! I'm not only seeing swats and signs, but now I'm being threatened WEG!

My next post will be about how I'll be getting spanked in just a few more days :)

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Heartzlady,

Those signs are priceless! You have a good eye for kink.

Loved your conversation with the manager, too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Heartzlady said...

Sorry for the delay in responding to you Herione!

It's amazing how many 'vanilla' things I see that my mind automatically can turn spanko/lifestyle LOL!

I was walking through the parking lot the other day at the grocery store with J and saw the manager/neighbor! Thankfully he didn't say hi that time, I think I would have gone up in flames if he'd talked to me with J there knowing about the previous conversation LOL!

I just checked out your blog, it's GREAT!!!!

~ Terri