Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meme

I saw this on Hermione's Heart and am 'borrowing' it...

1. What curse word do you use the most? - Usually f***, but I wish I could break the habit

2. Do you own an ipod? - No

3. What person on your friends-list do you talk to the most? – it’s a tie between Kaytee, Jen and Cathy

4. What time is your alarm clock set to? – 8pm… I work 3rd shift and don’t want to oversleep from a nap

5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? – Oh yeah, Henry Gendra at the Skatery!

6. Do you remember where you were on September 11th, 2001? - I was at work. I alternated between watching live coverage on my computer and watching the tv in the dayroom.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? - Take it

8. What was the last movie you watched? – I have Netflix, I watch too many movies to remember the last one

9. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? – yeah, but my mom shouldn’t count

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? – only when I haven’t got any other choice

12. What CD is currently in your CD player? – Meat Loaf – Bat Out Of Hell

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? – Regular Skim Milk… sometimes I’ll do a large glass of chocolate milk as a snack

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? – I outed one on the forum

15. When was the last time you had Starbucks? – NEVER. I have an issue with a $8 cup of coffee

16. Can you whistle? - Sort of, but I don't

17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? – Height and hand size

18. What are you looking forward to? – going north in May and seeing my best friend

19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? - Yes

20. Do you own any band t-shirts? – No

21. What will you be doing in one hour? – Fixing my ‘lunch’

22. Is anyone in love with you? – He says he is

23. What was the last song you heard? – Thin Lizzy – The Boys Are Back In Town

24. Last time you cried? – Saturday

25. Desktop computer or a laptop? – Laptop

26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? – Yes, just one more tatoo

27. What's the weather like? – Partly cloudy and 80F

28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? – Covered in? No. Don’t mind if he has some, just not covered in them

29. What did you do before this? – Checked Spanking Tube for new video’s

30. When is the last time you slept on the floor? – The night before I moved here… I’d sold all my furniture

31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? – I seem to be able to function on less than 4, but 8 would be great!

32. Do you eat breakfast daily? – Almost never

33. Are your days fast-paced? – No, they’re too quiet

34. What did you do last night? – Napped before work, showered, dressed, watched tv, went to work

35. Do you use sarcasm? – I believe you should always go with your strengths LOL!

36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? - 47

37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? – YES!

38. Have you ever been to Six Flags? – yes, years ago

39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? - Both equally. It really depends on the individual.

40. Do you like mustard? – Yes, brown is better than yellow

41. Do you sleep on your side? - Yes, with a pillow between my knees to keep my back from being hurt

42. Do you watch the news? – Politics, yes. News, no

43. How did you get one of your scars? – I got bit by a LOT of fire ants last summer

44. Who was the last person to make you mad? – My supervisor at work when he called and woke me up at 11 this morning

No comments: