Friday, December 12, 2008

I've got a million things to blog about, but hardly any time to do it. I promise I'll be back SOON to do it, but for now, here's a semi-boring meme LOL...

* * *


1. Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night?
– All of the above.
With the right person there’s no wrong time!

2. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
– If you’re facing the bed you’ll find me on the left side

3. Pork, beef, or chicken?
– Thick-cut pork chop, T-bone or KFC? All of the above!


4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
– Only after drugs for an MRI


5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on?
– Both.


6. Candles or incense?
– Candles are romantic and smell good, incense reminds me of when I was trying to cover the smell of something else I’d ‘burned’ in the room (way back when lol)


7. Do you dance when no one is watching?
– Definitely


8. Did you play doctor when you were little?
– No


9. Stove top cooking, grill or microwave?
– Grill


10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty?
– Car


11. Shower or bath?
– Shower if I’m in a hurry, bubble bath to pamper myself


12. Do you pee in the shower?
– Eww! No!


13. Mexican or Chinese food?
– Mexican… yum!


14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
– Aggressive I guess, definitely not passive, prefer ‘assertive’ WEG!


15. Do you own sex toys?
– I wish I owned stock in Duracell!


16. Corn dogs or hot dogs?
– Neither, I can’t stand hot dogs no matter what you cover them in


17. Your favorite restaurant?
– I haven’t found one here


18. What did you have for lunch today?
– With my work schedule, I eat ‘lunch’ at 3am. Today it will be roast beef and garlic mashed potatoes (dinner leftovers lol)


19. When did you last fall down?
– About a month ago when my back went out, I fell trying to get out of the shower


20. Have you ever wished someone were dead?
– Not proud of it, but yes


21. Love or money?
– Love


22. Credit cards or cash?
– Cash


23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t?
– I should have been an only child, what a shame my parents had 2 other children after me!


24. Oreo’s or vanilla wafers?
– Depends on my mood. They’ve changed vanilla wafers, so they’re not my first choice anymore.


25. How do you like your steak cooked?
– Medium well. No pink.


26. How do you like your eggs cooked?
– I don’t much care how you cook them so long as the whites are firm and the yellows are warm/hot and runny!


27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight?
– Sadly yes. Shouldn’t the things we do when we’re 18 should be wiped out of memories when we ‘grow – up’?


28. Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel?
– Room service vs bugs and dirt? I like being spoiled, so how about a six star hotel? LOL!


29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery?
– Definitely surgery


30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
– For enough money I’d do it… heck, I shave everything but my head for free, so why not?


31. Would you rather have lice or an STD?
– No, no, no!!! Went through the lice – thing with my kids when they were in elementary school, I’d rather have nearly anything but lice!


32. What’s your favorite hard candy?
– Life Savers


33. Ever been to a strip club?
– Yup


34. Ever been to a bar?
– Yes


35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
– Yes, see question #27


36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
– No


37. Kissed someone of the same sex?
– Yes


38. Had sex in the car?
– Yes, not an experience I’d like to repeat unless it’s a van or SUV!


39. Had sex at the beach?
– No


40. Had sex in a movie theater?
– No


41. Had sex in a bathroom?
– Yes, in the shower.


42. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
– Many.


43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
– Umm, yeah.


44. Have you been caught having sex?
– Never caught, but definitely ‘interrupted’ when almost caught!


45. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
– Yes, he became my ex – husband… No more kissing strangers for me LOL!


46. Does anyone have naughty pictures of you?
– Pictures, no. Unless he erased it, video – yes WEG!

No comments: